on 14 February 2016
on 12 February 2016
on 12 February 2016
On 19 January 2016 all Surf Life Saving Clubs in NSW recieved $7,155 from Surf Life Saving NSW. The funds were generated from the proceeds of the state-wide raffle and Guardians of the Surf fundraising programs.
Since the 2007/2008 Season over $44,000 has been distributed to every Surf Life Saving Club in NSW through this program, over $6 Million in total.
The fund is to be used in the three main priority areas,
- The purchase of rescue gear and equipment
- Training Surf Life Savers
- Community Education Programs
The club thanks the community for their contributions to the state-wide raffles and the Guardians of the Surf fundraising program.
To contribute visit the Surf Life Saving Foundation Website or buy tickets whenever there are ticket sellers out the front of Coles Helensburgh.
on 08 February 2016
The club, Illawarra Branch and Surf Life Saving NSW have a number of Surf Life Saving Awards coming up, if you interested please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Bronze Medallion
- course starts 21 February 2016 at 9:00am meet Peter McDonald at the surf club for introduction session.
- IRB Driver and Crew
- the club needs more members to gain these awards. If you are interested register today.
- Advanced Resuscitation Techniques (ARTC)
- ARTC is a great next step award after doing you Bronze Medallion
- Training is usually on a week night, and only takes about 4 weeks to complete
- If you are interested register your today, and when we get the numbers the club will run the course
- SMAR - Silver Medallion Aquatic Rescue
- 30/04/2016 to 01/05/2016
- This is being ran by Surf Life Saving Illawarra
- Training Officers Course
- 19/03/2016 to 20/03/2016
2016 - SLSNSW Training Officers Course Monday, 08 February 2016 08:59 1.13 MB 15 Download
- Provide First Aid Course
- 28 February 2016
- Ran by Surf Life Saving Illawarra
- $70.00 (normally $170.00)