- Your current membership expires on 30 June, and is due for renewal on 1 July 2016.
- Members who renew their membership by 20 September 2016 will receive a $10.00 discount (“Early-Bird” rate) off the normal Club membership fee.
- To continue your membership of Helensburgh-Stanwell Park Club, you must renew your membership before 20 September, or before you take part in any Club or SLSA activity, whether it be attending the AGM, taking on a position on the Club Committee, training for your SRC or Bronze Medallion, coaching, or training for competition.
- Members are advised that after 1 July 2016, they are not covered by insurance available to SLSA members until a membership renewal form is lodged (or on-line renewal completed), and membership fees have been paid.
Renew your membership on line through the SLSA Member Portal.
- The SLSA Members Portal allows you to renew your membership, and also check your surf club history, your awards, and for patrol members, your patrol hours.
- To renew your membership, go to https://portal.sls.com.au/wps/portal/member/ and follow the prompts.
- If you are under 18 years of age when renewing your membership, your parent or guardian will need to endorse your on-line application.
- After renewing your membership, you will also need to pay your membership fees. A link in the Member Portal will direct you to the SLSA Payment Facility, or you can access the Payment Facility direct by visiting http://pay.slsa.com.au
- Alternatively you can pay your membership fees by internet banking direct to the Helensburgh-Stanwell Park SLSC bank account, BSB 062164, Account Number 00905331. If you do this, add your surname and the word “fees” as reference.
Renew your membership at the Surf Club or on Registration Day
- Membership forms pre-printed with your personal details are available for completion at the Surf Club from 1 July 2016; forms can be completed at the AGM, on Registration Days during September, or anytime you are at the Surf Club
- Membership fees can be paid at the Surf Club by cash, cheque, or by EFTPOS using a credit or debit card.
Membership Fees for 2016-17
- The “Early Bird” rate is available for members who renew on or before Tuesday 20 September 2016.
- To gain the discount rate, members must complete and lodge their membership form, or complete renewal through SLSA Members Portal, and pay their membership fees by Tuesday 20 September.
- “Early Bird” Membership fee is $50, and $60.00 if your membership renewal is completed after 20 September 2016.
- Family fees and Senior Citizens rates are shown in the table.
- Click here for 2016/2017 Membership Fees